Complete Guide to Hack/Jail break Symbian S60 With DrWeb and Norton Security Hole
1. DrWeb AV Security Hole
1. To access private folders, you need to connect your phone to PC or insert your memory card to a card reader.
– If you’re going to use E:\ (mass storage, or memory card in devices without mass storage memory), download QuarantineDriversLDD.zip
– If you’ll be using F:\ (memory card in devices with mass storage memory), you should download QuaranineF.zip
2. Depending on the one you downloaded, unpack the archive to the chosen drive
3. Download and install DrWeb6 for symbian
4. Launch DrWeb and go to Options > Quarantine
5. Go to Options > Select All
6. Go Options > Restore. RomPacther drivers now in C:\sys\bin directory
g. Download and install RomPacther+ 3.1 Lite
7. Launch RomPatcher+ and apply Open4all patch.
– This gives you have access to write in all system folders. Apply Install server patch. This allows you to install unsigned applications without certificate restrictions.
8. If you’re using Symbian ^3, copy this install server to C:\sys\bin
9. If you still get the red cross showing and can’t install unsigned applications, try the install servers on this post.
2. How to Hack Symbian OS using Norton Security
1 Download NortonHack.zip
2. Install NortonSymbianHack.sisx and launch
3. Go Options > Anti-Virus > Quarantine list
4. Next, go to Options > Restore and accept prompt
5. Exit application and delete from Application manager (Symantec Symbian Hack). Also delete C:\shared\ directory
6. Install RomPatcherPlus_3.1.sisx from hack archive
7. Launch and apply the following patches:
– Open4all for full access to file system including system folders Installserver for installing any unsigned applications.
– If you get a red cross showing, get the right install server from this post.
– Set patches to auto if needed (Options > Add to auto)
NOTE: If the above procedure doesn’t work ,or if u get error while following steps ,then Retry steps after a hard reset of phone , dial *#7370# to reset N-5233 & similar series phone.
Hope this tutorial would work for you ,cheers..:)